What would you pay for a drink that is…..
* Calorie Free
* Greatly Reduces Hunger
* Increases Energy
* All natural
* No Carbs
* Encourages Clear Thinking
* Lubricate Joints
* Lessen Chance of Kidney Stones
* Prevent Constipation
* Lessen Severity of Cold and Flus
* Increase your Metabolism
* Get Rid of Bloating
* Alleviate Some Headaches
* Keep Skin Healthy
Plus, has NO artificial sweeteners, NO preservatives, No additives….. sounds amazing right?
If you want to get some…here is what to do: —————–WALK TO YOUR KITCHEN AND POUR YOURSELF A GLASS OF WATER!!!!! —————–
Yes, WATER! Seriously, water is a miracle substance. And most people aren’t getting enough.
Here are their excuses….and solutions!
1. I don’t like the taste of water = First of all, it’s tasteless…if it tastes funny you might consider using a water filter or maybe adding a squeeze of lemon. I’m sure you can adjust though, coffee is certainly popular and it has a much worse taste before you get used to it…
2. I will have to pee ALL the time if I drink more water! = Yes, at first you probably will. But your body will get used to it…most likely it is used to being dehydrated and is going through a bit of an adjustment now that it has the hydration it needs! It will slow down.
3. I don’t want to drink 8 cups of water a day, ugh! = Ok, 8 cups is a general guideline…you can have more or sometimes less depending on many factors. Just remember, eating water rich foods such as cucumbers, watermelon, etc adds to your water intake for the day. Also don’t forget that if you sweat heavily, through heat or exercise, you will probably need more water too.
There is a lot of information on water and what a miraculous substance it is for your body, I will probably do another post to go more in-depth on this soon. But for now, make it a goal to drink more water each and every day. Fill several waterbottles and keep one in your car, one next to your purse, one at your desk, one by your bed, one basically anywhere you go!